1. Sub-acidic cleanser for well-balanced skin conditions
- Minimized skin stress produced during cleansing by controlling the oil-water balance and sub-acidic pH level so the skin can feel comfortable. Your skin reaches its best skin condition before moving on to your skincare routine.
2. Moist cleansing that leaves the essential moisture for the skin
- Protects the essential moisture and healthy lipid layer to keep skin feeling dewy and supple after cleansing.
What else you need to know
1. Purple gift from the god, powerful antioxidant power of blueberry
- Listed as one of the 10 Superfoods by The Times, blueberries provide firming and healthy skin care with their powerful antioxidant effect.
*Limited to ingredient features.
2. Healthy skin balance by sub-acidic pH level
- From cleaner to skin care items, this line helps skin adjust to a sub-acidic condition to stay healthy and well-balanced.
3. Oil-water balance completed in basic skincare routine
- No complications. Blueberry Rebalancing line alone completes ideal oil-water balance for the skin.
How To Use
Take out and adequate amount on wet hands and lather up. Gently massage the entire face then rinse off with lukewarm water.
|Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate||Surfactant||1|
|Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate||Surfactant, Emulsifier||0||0||1|
|Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate||Viscosity Control||1|
|Vaccinium Angustifolium Fruit Extract||Anti-inflammatory||1|
|Butylene Glycol||Solvent, Moisturizer||1||0||1|
|Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil||Fragrance||2|
|Lavandula Angustifolia Oil||Fragrance, Emollient, Plant extract||1|
|Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate||Surfactant||1|
|Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate||Surfactant, Emollient||1|
|Potassium cocoate||Surfactant, Emulsifier||1|
|Citric Acid||pH Adjusters||2|
|Sodium chloride||Viscosity Control||1|
|Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer||Viscosity Control||1|
|Sodium acetate||Preservative, pH Adjusters||1|