- Help in weight loss.
- Great in treating cough and colds.
- Reduces high blood pressure.
- Boosts body immune system.
- High content of Vitamin C.
- Increases metabolism.
- Good to treat coughs and cold.
- Calms and relaxes the mind.
- Soothes anxiety and stress.
- Insomnia relief.
- Reduces inflammations and irritations (also when applied topically).
- Helps in reducing hair loss.
- Aids in digestion.
Apple Flower Tea
- Improves digestion.
- Removes excess fat.
- Clears acne.
- Lighten skin pigmentation.
- Eases the nerves and calms the mind.
- Good for the skin.
- Reduces stress.
Purple Flower Tea
- Cools the body.
- Relieves sore throat and runny nose.
- Protects the body from infections.
- Improves the elimination of wastes through kidneys.
- Cleanses the liver and gall bladder and promotes bile flow.
- Excellent remedy for irregular periods and infertility.
- Relieves insomnia, depression and fatigue.
- Enhances the natural beauty of a person.
- Regulates and balances the hormone of women.
Butterfly Pea Tea
- Strengthens the hair for healthy hair growth.
- Prevents skin bruising.
- Keeps skin glowing and healthy.
- Treats urinary problems.
- Improves eyesight and night vision.
- Treats eye infections.
- Stimulates blood circulation.
- Detoxifies the whole body.
- Provides antioxidents.
- Slows aging process.
- Enhances immune system.
Disclaimer: This list of benefits is a combination of what our supplier suggested, as well as some added information from Google.
How To Use
Add 1-2 pieces of the flower tea to 1 mug of hot water (approximately 400ml), and let the tea steep for 3-5 minutes. Add honey or sugar to sweeten, if desired. Can be drank without any sweetener. Can be drank as hot tea, or serve it cold as a delicious and thirst quenching juice.
1 jar makes about 20-35 cups of freshly brewed tea
Best served cold with a few sprinkles of rose petals and some fresh mint leaves