Enjoy Facial Massage on-the-go with our Jade Face Roller.
Jade is a semi precious stone, considered as a symbol of peace, wisdom, balance, beauty, grace and longevity in Chinese society. These precious jade rollers were used by wealthy women in ancient China to clear fluid congestion and flatten the wrinkles on the face. The gemstone face roller also proven to help to :
- Stimulate collagen production
- Plumps fine lines + reduces cell turnover time
- Helps minimize enlarged pores
- Tightens & firms the skin by boosting elastin
- Improves skin elasticity
- Increases oxygen levels to the blood stream
- Detoxifies: Promotes lymphatic drainage & improves blood circulation
- Clears toxins from the skin & reduces inflammation
- Reduces the appearance of puffiness & wrinkles around the eyes
- Minimizes spots around chin & jawline caused by a build- up of toxins
- Helps face oil to absorb into the skin more efficiently
- Brightens complexion & brings about your most natural youthful glow
Note: This listing is for ONE face roller only. Each roller will be unique in pattern and colour due to the natural formations of the stones.
100% Natural Jade
HOW TO USE
It’s best to use your roller on clean skin, before the use of your skincare products; Cleanse your face, then roller, then apply your eye products, serums and moisturisers. In the evening, you might like to add a little oil to the rolling action, in which case I would cleanse, apply a small amount of ORGGA Luxe Beauty Oil to the surface of the skin, use the roller and rinse off excess oils left on the tool.
– It’s best to use the roller back and forth, up and down and out to the side.
– Working around your facial contours, to get the most out of it for an uplifting massage.
– Put a little more pressure with the upwards motion, you want to lift the muscles with this action.
To encourage lymph drainage:-
Imagine the bridge of your nose is the central point and roll away from that in all directions. Imagine you are very gently rolling all the toxin build up outward and downwards.
finally rolling outward along your jaw and down the channel that runs down your neck by your ear.
GOOD TO KNOW
After using your Jade Dual-sided Face Roller with ORGGA Luxe Beauty Oil, gently wipe clean using a soft cloth. Store your roller in a dry place, and don’t let it sit in a bathroom, because overtime the delicate metal mechanism will rust if it gets wet. You can wash it in warm salted water , but make sure your roller is completely dry before storing. You are advised to keep your roller inside the black velvet pouch that comes it. You can also boost the de-puffing power of the roller by putting it in the fridge before using to get it nice and cool, since coolness will help to reduce swelling.