The precious and remarkable prickly pear fruit thrives in the harsh environment of the Saharan desert in Morocco. This challenging climate stimulates the fruit to produce a potent, nutrient-rich, dry oil that rejuvenates, firms and restores skin to uncover your most radiant and healthy-looking complexion.
It’s exceptionally rich in essential fatty acids, including Omega 3 and 6, that help to lubricate and soften skin. Powered by phytonutrients and antioxidants, the oil plumps the skin for a firmer and tighter look.
Regular use will help to rebalance the skin’s natural oil production, improve the skin tone and radiance, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines as well as protect from environmental stressors.
The 00 Prickly Pear Seed Oil is 100% pure, organic, unrefined and cold-pressed. It is sourced from a cooperative in Morocco that directly benefits the local and rural community. The oil is manually extracted by local Berber women and made in small batches to ensure freshness; a true labour of love.
• High in tocopherols (vitamin E): Exceptionally moisturising, skin repairing and regenerating
• Rich in linoleic acid: Plumps skin, smoothens fine lines and wrinkles
• Non-comedogenic: Naturally lightweight, does not clog pores
• High in Vitamin K: Reduces appearance of dark under-eye circles
HOW TO USE
Massage 2-3 drops daily at night and/or morning on face, neck, décolleté.
1. Add a drop or two to your favourite moisturiser to boost hydration properties.
2. Apply 2 - 3 drops immediately after misting face and neck with toner. Pat gently until both products fully absorb.
Opuntia ficus indica (prickly pear) seed oil
Store in cool, dry place.