Ready Stock: 3-7 working days
Pre Order: 10-14 working days
Stridex Maximum Pads have the highest level of acne-fighting medicine allowed (2% salicylic acid) without a prescription and are recommended for cases of moderate acne. It contains effective skin cleansers that work to remove dirt, oil, sweat, and other impurities from the surface of the skin, penetrate to unclog pores, and dissolve deep-down oil. They even remove impurities that soaps and face washes leave behind…just look at the pad for proof. They also help prevent new pimples from forming. Each pad is specially textured for great cleansing with a great feel whether you want scrubbing or smooth, soft application.
All Stridex pad formulas are completely alcohol-free, so you get proven acne-fighting effectiveness without the skin-irritating burn. The drying, irritating effects of alcohol on skin are well understood…years ago Stridex determined that alcohol was unnecessary in its pad formulations. Typical acne pads can contain 25-40% alcohol…the resulting redness and irritation can be a bigger nuisance than the problem you are trying to solve.
- Acne Treatment
- Reduce the number of acne pimples and blackheads and allows skin to heal
- Helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
- For external use only
- Do not use this product f you have a known allergy to salysic acid
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
How to use
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Use the pad to cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Wash your hands after use - because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- Do not leave the pad on skin for an extended period of time
- Keep away from eyes, lips, and other mucous membranes
Active Ingredient - Purpose: Salicylic Acid 2.0% (w/w) - Acne Medication.
Inactive Ingredients: Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Xylenesulfonate, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Menthol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Purified Water, Simethicone, Sodium Borate, Tetrasodium EDTA.
|EWG||CIR||Ingredient Name & Cosmetic Functions||Notes|
|Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate|
(Masking,Fragrance,Chelating Agent,Ph Adjuster,Buffering Agent)
|Anti-Aging Bad for Sensitive Skin|
(Masking,Fragrance,Flavoring Agent,Soothing,Refreshing,Denaturant,External Analgesic)
|Good for Oily Skin Bad for Sensitive Skin Bad for Dry Skin|
(Skin Conditioning,Emollient,Hair Conditioning,Antifoaming Agent)
|Comedogenic Rating (1)|
(Ph Adjuster,Buffering Agent)
(Skin Conditioning,Masking,Fragrance,Hair Conditioning,Antidandruff Agent,Antiacne Agent,Denaturant,Preservative,Exfoliant,Keratolytic,Corn/Callus/Wart Remover)
|Acne-Fighting Good for Oily Skin Bad for Sensitive Skin|