Ready Stock: 3-7 working days
Pre Order: 10-14 working days
HELPS BRIGHTEN SKIN
Vitamin C is a powerful, multi-functional antioxidant and skin brightening ingredient. It helps to tackle the appearance of hyperpigmentation, dullness and fine lines.
Formulated with 30% pure L-ascorbic Acid, this serum helps your skin appear brighter and targets signs of aging. It also helps to protect against free radicals and pollution. Best used in the AM, the rich, creamy texture gives an instant smoothing effect, making it a great base for makeup.
Who is it for?
Good for; Normal skin.
Helps to; Brighten skin
- 30% pure stable l-ascorbic acid (Vitamin c)
How To Use
- We recommend using in the AM to make the most of its antioxidant properties.
- Apply a pea-sized amount to face and neck after cleansing and Hyaluronic Acid if using.
- Follow with moisturizer and sunscreen if applied in the AM
- INKEY Tips;
- For a thinner consistency, we recommend mixing with Hyaluronic Acid.
- If you are on the more sensitive side we would recommend trying our 15% Vitamin C instead as that is a gentler formula
Dimethicone, Ascorbic Acid, Polysilicone-11, Peg-10 Dimethicone.
|EWG||CIR||Ingredient Name & Cosmetic Functions||Notes|
(Skin Conditioning,Emollient,Antifoaming Agent,Skin Protecting)
|Silicone Comedogenic Rating (1)|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)|
(Skin Conditioning,Masking,Fragrance,Antioxidant,Ph Adjuster,Buffering Agent)
|Brightening Anti-Aging Good for Dry Skin|
(Skin Conditioning,Hair Conditioning)