Ready Stock: 3-7 working days
Pre Order: 10-14 working days
- Lightweight, oil-free, and modestly foaming cleanser helps to clear blemishes and prevent acne.
- This medicated cleanser formulated with an optimum concentration of Salicylic Acid able to diffuse the skin's outer layer and goes deep down to the pores.
- Deep cleansing to remove excess oil, dead skin & dirt. Rinses without a residue, leaving skin fresh, clean, and smooth.
- The pH level is between 3.5-5.5.
When using this product:
- Frequent usage may cause skin dryness due to the high concentration of Salicylic Acid. As skin condition may change time due to several factors, you may need to adjust the product's usage accordingly.
- If dryness and peeling occurred, reduce usage to one time daily or every other day to suit your skin condition. If irritation occurs, consult a physician.
- Gentle and deep cleansing to unclog the pores from impurities.
- Ideal for normal, combination (normal-to-oily), and oily skin whose having acne, enlarged pores & comedones (whiteheads and blackheads).
100% colourant free
How To Use
Dispense 2-3 pea size of cleanser. Message gently over wet skin, avoiding eye are. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Use morning and night. If dryness and peeling occur, reduce usage.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Dea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-7, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Oleanolic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Lactic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
|EWG||CIR||Ingredient Name & Cosmetic Functions||Notes|
|Sodium Laureth Sulfate|
(Surfactant, Emulsifying, Cleansing, Foaming)
|Bad for Oily Skin Sulfate Comedogenic Rating (3)|
(Viscosity Controlling, Viscosity Increasing Agent, Emulsion Stabilising, Emulsifying, Foam Boosting)
(Skin Conditioning, Viscosity Controlling, Viscosity Increasing Agent, Antistatic Agent, Hair Conditioning, Surfactant, Foam Boosting)
(Solvent,Skin Conditioning,Fragrance,Humectant,Viscosity Controlling,Viscosity Decreasing Agent,Skin-Conditioningagent - Miscellaneous)
|Good for Dry Skin|
(Antiacne Agent,Antidandruff Agent,Corn/Callus/Wart Remover,Denaturant,Exfoliant,Fragrance,Hair Conditioning,Skin Conditioning,Keratolytic,Masking,Preservative)
|Acne-Fighting Good for Oily Skin Bad for Sensitive Skin|
(Denaturant,Fragrance,Hair Conditioning,Humectant,Skin Protecting,Viscosity Decreasing Agent,Perfuming,Solvent)
|Good for Dry Skin|
(Antistatic Agent, Film Forming, Hair Fixing)
(Solvent, Skin Conditioning, Masking, Fragrance, Humectant, Viscosity Controlling, Viscositydecreasing Agent)
|Good for Dry Skin Comedogenic Rating (1)|
(Skin Conditioning, Emollient, Humectant, Hair Conditioning)
(Viscosity Controlling, Viscosity Increasing Agent, Emulsion Stabilising, Gel Forming)
(Adhesive, Binding Agent, Emulsion Stabilising, Film Forming, Viscosity Increasing Agent, Antistatic Agent, Binding, Surfactant, Viscosity Controlling)
|PEG-60 Almond Glycerides|
(Skin Conditioning, Emollient, Surfactant, Emulsifying)
(Skin Conditioning, Fragrance, Humectant, Ph Adjuster, Buffering Agent, Exfoliant, Skin-Conditioning Agent -Humectant)
|Anti-Aging Bad for Sensitive Skin|